• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

shared hosting from wmd.hosting

Started by Gerich, September 16, 2015, 07:38:45 PM

Gerich

Have you ever tried hosting services from wmd.hosting?
They are under my consideration now as I want to sign up with them.
Tell me about their activity please. 

Thechipper

Sorry but I have no idea about your host. If I were you, I will definitely look for better options like 4Goodhosting.com. I have used their shared hosting service without any issues so far. Their shared hosting network is not over shared just like other hosts. The pricing is reasonable. My uptime is perfect without any interruption. Support is 24 hours live and they respond immediately when needed.

HoipY

Use services from wmd.hosting with no hesitations.
They have 1+1 special offer for all their Shared hosting packages,  pay one year get 1 year free, with money back guarantee for all their services. They provide 24/7/365 live support ( Average response time 5 minutes ).

david007

bodHOST is another reputable hosting provider offering shared hosting plans. They are known for their excellent customer support and optimized hosting environment. bodHOST includes features like SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and daily backups.

Get 25% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH25 to avail of this offer.

allwebhost

If you're looking to buy a server from a reliable provider, there are several options to consider. Here are a few well-regarded providers known for their quality hardware and services:

AllWebHost
Hostgator
Bluehost

ownwebservers1

The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

m2host

Check out the M2Host website for a dependable and reasonably priced web hosting service. We provide a shared hosting package for $1 per month that includes services such as backup, DDoS protection, RV site builder, and more.

Rasmusion

Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself.

myresellerhome

Try out the web hosting service MyResellerHome. Our shared hosting package is only $2 per month. It offers unmetered bandwidth, unmetered storage space, free cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and other features. Please see our website for further information.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |