• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Wow, SSL Certificates totally FREE

Started by Ribery, March 30, 2017, 03:16:38 PM

Ribery

Hey forum members,
I decided to share this cool INFO:
QuoteSwissns.ch is happy to announce special offer: Free SSL Cerficiates (no hidden fees of surprises).
https://www.swissns.ch/site/lps/ssl/index.html
Use Code: FREESSL and get a FREE DV SSL certificate for your domain!
What do you think of them and their special? Any experiences?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kailash

Free DV SSL is very common now. You can get it with most web hosting plans now.

Cheston

Any computer in between you and the server can see your credit card numbers, usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. When an SSL certificate is used, the information becomes unreadable to everyone except for the server you are sending the information to. This protects it from hackers and identity thieves.

I contact swissns.ch and they gave me FREE SSL Certificate. I like this provider. Will also share this SPECIAL with my clients.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Rispotech

I host only one of clients websites at swissns.ch and I wish I could host all of them.
Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.

If you are selling online, then expect your shoppers to check to see if you have SSL. Without it, they might not even stay long enough to see what you have to offer. At your online checkout, SSL clinches the sale. If you are using a reputable checkout system, it will offer SSL to your buyers for you. But remember, you may still want your own SSL in place for the other reasons listed here.