• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need experienced webmaster help to choose e-commerce hosting

Started by Cheston, March 31, 2016, 06:17:42 PM

Cheston

I am looking for cheap web hosting provider that can be good for hosting e-commerce site.
I have seen that Dailyrazor.com have good reputation for providing cheap web hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for e-commerce hosting?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Dailyrazor.com is reliable host. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I would recommend getting more than one account with them.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Why not to give Wolfcraftserver.com a try?
First class service and support. Have been a customer for the last 8 months and have never had a issue with performance. The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING - It gives 10% on everything.

Ribery

No need to look at any alternatives.

Dailyrazor.com is reliable host. I was impressed by positive customer hosting reviews about their services.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the "SIGN UP TODAY" button for each hosting plan for discount details.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

LusoVPS

What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

Madison444

There is much useful information here. I'm also looking for a hosting as I want to build a website using Joomla . I've found a lot of suggestions, but I don't have enough experience to choose a proper hosting. Thank you, guys!