Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Reliable OpenVZ VPS Hosting?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Reliable OpenVZ VPS Hosting?
« on: April 06, 2016, 06:34:17 PM »
I decided to host 10 wordpress applications and can't decide what host to choose.

I recognized that TuneVPS.com provide OpenVZ VPS plans - this looks attractive for me.
What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points? Can you help me to choose the host?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Reliable OpenVZ VPS Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be best to get virtual server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 06:02:42 PM »
Quality and reliable VPS hosting is available from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
Servers are well-balanced and there is no downtime on them.

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »
 I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 03:13:24 PM »
Think that for 10 wordpress sites 40 or 30 gbs of disk space would be enough.

You can choose Findmeavps.com service - it is absolutely free and really helpful for those who need to choose the best VPS hosting provider for specific needs. Highly recommend these guys. They do really helpful work.

Follow their twitter account if you are interested: twitter.com/findmeavps

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 07:11:46 PM »
    I suppose you need to get more reliable names. My suggestion is to use Kvchosting.com VPS solutions. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 04:36:54 PM »
Why not to choose Libertyvps.net VPS service???

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 06:33:58 PM »
 I recommend to rely on JVMHost.com VPS services. Their support team is really helpful and servers are stable. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more information.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 07:49:21 PM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and bekserver.de are worth trying, they have solid servers which are well-supported and prices are competitive.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 05:08:24 PM »
SolVPS.com have been a great host for me!!! Haven't noticed any downtime. They are very quick to respond to help desk tickets!! I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!

Offline gexacor

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 02:41:29 PM »
I decided to host 10 wordpress applications and can't decide what host to choose.

I recognized that TuneVPS.com provide OpenVZ VPS plans - this looks attractive for me.
What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points? Can you help me to choose the host?

Try any VPS provider you have good experience with :)

You probably will be good with any top-list provider with your request because 10 WP sites is not to much load on any server unless they're very popular and have few thousands visitors/hour.

You probably will spent more time and money selecting proper hoster than gain you probably can receive from the difference within them.

Of course I mean top-list providers, not low-coster ones.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: