Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: need to buy a quality server  (Read 968 times)

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
need to buy a quality server
« on: April 26, 2016, 09:52:41 PM »
Comparing dedicated servers from yougottohaveit.co.za and a2hosting.com, I need to choose the best dedicated server provider and my budget is not very high.
Both companies have attractive prices and I don't know which host would be better for me? 
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: need to buy a quality server
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 05:19:50 PM »
 I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 10:16:41 PM »
Quality dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users.
Their  server has been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 07:57:12 PM »
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

Take a look at superbithost.com and their its dedicated hosting packages. Great plus is that they accept Bitcoin!
Moreover, they offer secure ssl Certificates and DDos protection. Their customer support works 24/7, so you will be satisfied dealing with them.

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 05:00:39 PM »
 If you are in search of reliable server host take a look at provisionhost.com server solutions. You will be pleased with their stable networking, solid servers and helpful techies.

Offline imort

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 12:16:34 PM »
Both companies have attractive prices and I don't know which host would be better for me?

Looks alike for me to be honest. Prices are similar and they all tell you that their support will literally be there in a minute if something will be happened :)

Can't tell how it will be when problem occurs until it occurred actually, so you can just close your eyes and pick randomly I suppose :)

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 03:18:32 PM »
I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say you can rely on Rackend.com. They are providing excellent support and powerful servers based in CH.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: