• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for Litespeed reseller hosting with 70 gbs of disk space

Started by Cheston, May 30, 2016, 02:59:04 PM

Cheston

I believe that you will help you, dudes.

I need professional host with 70 gbs of disk space reseller hosting package.
I can pay $40/mo for this package.
Server location must be in US. + I need 24/7 professional customer support.

What can you say about Hostwinds.com and its reseller hosting solutions? Is the price ok for what they offer?

Any alternatives please?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kailash

I have never tested Hostwind but I have used Accuwebhosting Linux reseller. They are using SSD server and Litespeed web server. You will get more information from the following:

https://www.accuwebhosting.com/reseller-hosting/linux-hosting-reseller

shivaniawasthi

Hello Cheston,
There are so many Reseller web hosting providers on the web and their plans differ from company to company, but only a few of them are reliable. Some of the most reliable reseller hosting providers are ZNetLive, Hostgator and Bluehost. Reseller hosting from ZNetLive has a very advanced hosting infrastructure in place, is very economical and their support is also excellent.They respond to queries within a couple of minutes. Bluehost also provide very good reseller hosting platform with good infrastructure and support capabilities.
https://www.znetlive.com/resellerhosting/

Hromstek

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

Extremely happy with Hostwinds.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. On the last two occasions I have required help support got back to me within 10mins.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Ribery

Go ahead and give hostwinds.com a try. Don't hesitate any longer.

They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful. We have not noticed any downtime or email issues and they are always sending message about new and upgraded features they add to the standard packages.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that hostwinds.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.