• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

shared hositng to stick to ...

Started by Kosimo, July 18, 2016, 07:22:13 PM

Kosimo

Can you tell me more about  hosting activity from ifastnet.com and bekserver.de?
I appreciate any input.
Thanks in advance.

HoipY

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.
I'd use them only.

Cheston

Glad to find a2hosting.com web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure.
great hosting. excellent one-on-one service. top company to deal with. highly recommended.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

You can trust iFastNet.com services. Their servers are powerful and stable, support is skilled and prices are low.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome offers the best solutions for web hosting. Our shared hosting plan is best for startups. It starts at $2/m. It includes services like free cPanel, free setup, RV site builder, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

m2host

When it comes to web hosting, M2Host is your best bet. Our cheapest monthly plan for shared hosting is only $1. Free transfer, unlimited bandwidth, round-the-clock customer assistance, and more are all part of the package. Please see our website for details.

webhostingworld

So here are some of the important factors that you should consider while selecting the best shared hosting
1. Uptime
2. Bandwidth
3. Customer support
4. Monthly Traffic
5. Data security
So here are some of the best shared hosting providers on the list

1.Dollar2host
2.Myresellerhome

david007

Trick or treat? How about a treat that's sure to send shivers down your spine! bodHOST, your trusted web hosting partner, is back with an electrifying Halloween offer that you just can't resist. Get ready to embrace the Halloween spirit with our spine-chilling 40% OFF on Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms!

Here's what you get with our Halloween Special Offer:

40% OFF on Web Hosting (Linux & Windows)
Use Code: SPOOKY40

Offer valid for a limited time > 31-10-2023