• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

SSD VPS account is in need ... where from?

Started by HoipY, August 09, 2016, 06:04:16 PM

HoipY

I have two hosts in my mind - a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com, which provide nice SSD VPS accounts at affordable rates and I hesitate which way is better to follow, what do you think?

Hromstek

I am lucky having found hostingsource.com web host - these guys are professionals.
Check out this vps hosting package:
Quote1 CPU Core
20GB - SSD DISK
5TB - DATA TRANSFER
1GB - RAM
Price - $8/mo
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Kosimo

Use a2hosting.com with no doubts.
Servers are well-balanced and support is helpful for 24 hours.
Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.

Rispotech

Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
I also like their features.

==>> Recommend HostingSource.com ssd vps hosting as I am pleased running my sites with them.

HaBangNet

Is will really depend on which you prefer. Do you got any budget and prefer location?
HaBangNet - We Guarantee, You will love hosting with us!

Cheston

A2hosting.com would be perfect choice. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite. They helped with backups and some new scripts installations.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.