Web Hosting Main Forums > cPanel/WHM

Which is the best place to get cheap cPanel license?

(1/3) > >>

Chris:
Hi,

I need 3-4 cPanel license for VPS and I am searching for best cheap cPanel license provider. Any recommendation for cheap cPanel license provider?

Thanks,
Chris

Dewlance:
There is lot of cPanel license reseller, some of are Licensepal and 2nd is licensecart.

Hosting providers also provide license at much lower price like $12 to $13/mo

Kailash:
i prefer Licensepal for control panel and other software licenses. You will get cheap license only if you have bulk volume otherwise you will get limited discount.

mellisas:

--- Quote from: Chris on August 12, 2016, 11:44:38 PM ---Hi,

I need 3-4 cPanel license for VPS and I am searching for best cheap cPanel license provider. Any recommendation for cheap cPanel license provider?

Thanks,
Chris

--- End quote ---

You can check https://www.buycpanel.com/special/ as they are offering cPanel license for VPS in $13.95 with some good addons.

praveenk:

--- Quote from: Chris on August 12, 2016, 11:44:38 PM ---Hi,

Thanks,
Chris

--- End quote ---

You can try buycpanel.com as they are offering cPanel license in "$13.95/month" with free "WHMXtra License" and if you are looking for dedicated server then refer KTCHost as they are providing cPanel license free of cost with dedicated servers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version