Web Hosting Main Forums > cPanel/WHM

Which is the best place to get cheap cPanel license?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RADWEBHOSTING.COM:
I stumbled upon a place, OnlineLic.net (looks like typo of domain registrar), when i was researching for DirectAdmin license, but I am seeing good cPanel VPS license prices of $12.50

sankalppatil:
I prefer Licensepal for control panel and other software licenses. You will get a cheap license only if you have bulk volume otherwise you will get a limited discount.

floatingiceburg:
Since cPanel are charging on single VPS basis, I don't feel it is a perfect fit for your situation. Here are two major downsides worth noting:
- as you need 3-4 cPanel license for VPS, you'll need to pay a minimum $40 bill on monthly basis.
- after payment, you'll need to switch between different pages for managing different servers.
IMHO, you probably should have a look at VPSrobots, panel that allows you to manage multiple VPS from a central interface with a single license.

George:
In my opinion Licensepal is best. I have already tried this.

ServersBase:
If you are looking any cPanel license provider at the lowest cost with all features and support then you should visit Red Server Host they provide cPanel license only Rs 950 INR/yearly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version