• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Which is the best place to get cheap cPanel license?

Started by Chris, August 12, 2016, 11:44:38 PM

Chris

Hi,

I need 3-4 cPanel license for VPS and I am searching for best cheap cPanel license provider. Any recommendation for cheap cPanel license provider?

Thanks,
Chris

Dewlance

There is lot of cPanel license reseller, some of are Licensepal and 2nd is licensecart.

Hosting providers also provide license at much lower price like $12 to $13/mo
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

Kailash

i prefer Licensepal for control panel and other software licenses. You will get cheap license only if you have bulk volume otherwise you will get limited discount.

mellisas

Quote from: Chris on August 12, 2016, 11:44:38 PM
Hi,

I need 3-4 cPanel license for VPS and I am searching for best cheap cPanel license provider. Any recommendation for cheap cPanel license provider?

Thanks,
Chris

You can check https://www.buycpanel.com/special/ as they are offering cPanel license for VPS in $13.95 with some good addons.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

praveenk

Hi,

Thanks,
Chris

You can try buycpanel.com as they are offering cPanel license in "$13.95/month" with free "WHMXtra License" and if you are looking for dedicated server then refer KTCHost as they are providing cPanel license free of cost with dedicated servers.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider
█ Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Servers

RADWEBHOSTING.COM

I stumbled upon a place, OnlineLic.net (looks like typo of domain registrar), when i was researching for DirectAdmin license, but I am seeing good cPanel VPS license prices of $12.50

sankalppatil

I prefer Licensepal for control panel and other software licenses. You will get a cheap license only if you have bulk volume otherwise you will get a limited discount.

floatingiceburg

Since cPanel are charging on single VPS basis, I don't feel it is a perfect fit for your situation. Here are two major downsides worth noting:
- as you need 3-4 cPanel license for VPS, you'll need to pay a minimum $40 bill on monthly basis.
- after payment, you'll need to switch between different pages for managing different servers.
IMHO, you probably should have a look at VPSrobots, panel that allows you to manage multiple VPS from a central interface with a single license.

George

In my opinion Licensepal is best. I have already tried this.

ServersBase

If you are looking any cPanel license provider at the lowest cost with all features and support then you should visit Red Server Host they provide cPanel license only Rs 950 INR/yearly.
Anika Bhardwaj -ServersBase.Com
100% Uptime Guarantee

RADWEBHOSTING.COM

Often times, the data center or server provider will have access to the lowest cost cPanel licensing due to the PartnerNoc pricing afforded to top-tier license consumers. For instance, you'll see licenses of VPS as low as $11 and $25 for Dedicated Servers from larger resellers.

sharedlicense

Hi,

Thanks,
Chris
cheap cpanel license if you need cpanel license with cheap price & no limit you can try our shared cpanel license only 4$
sharedlicense.com/cheap-cpanel-license

sharedlicense

Hi,

Thanks,
Chris
cheap cpanel license if you need cpanel license with cheap price & no limit you can try our shared cpanel license only 4$ 7 days money back guarantee
sharedlicense.com/cheap-cpanel-license