• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS account is looked for ...

Started by HoipY, September 05, 2016, 07:32:19 PM

HoipY

Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.com provide VPS accounts on lovely conditions and I have to make a right choice, so what would you advise me to do?

Hromstek

How much $ are you planning to pay per month?

I can highly recommend Stratus4.com vps hosting plans. Use the code S415OFF and save 15% off the price.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Kosimo

Hostsailor.com is the best way out.
Their VPS accounts include full root access for complete control over your hosting environment giving you the ability to fine tune your system for peak performance, install custom software and set up custom network services.

Ribery

I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with Kvchosting.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection. There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans.
So far so good. Server performance is excellent!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

I know Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

Gerich

I think hostsailor.com is the best hosting provider with affordable prices and resourceful plans.
They offers servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

praveenk

Basically VPS purchase is depend on your cost which you are investing and features your hosting provider providing you, first you need to shortlist your features requirement and then check the features present in both companies which you have shortlisted and compare the price.

If I am looking to purchase any VPS, I will select hosting provider who can provide me following feature in affordable rate like $5 or $10 per month

* Powerful control Panel
* #Cloudflare Support
* Let's #Encrypt #SSL Support
* Softaculous script installer
* R1Soft #Remote #Backup
* 24x7 Unlimited support instance
* 24x7 #Server #Monitoring

ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider
█ Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Servers