• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

cheap server is looked for ...

Started by Kosimo, September 09, 2016, 07:39:57 PM

Kosimo

I'm looking for a cheap server and kvchosting.com and thehostingcompanyus.com are in my mind, do you know how they work in reality?

AnushreeShah

I dont know about them But I have heard of Rackbank datacenter alot. You can go for it.

Cheston

Why not to give Superbithost.com a try?

They accept bitcoin payment, offer secure SSL Certificates and also Ddos protection.
I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

mellisas

May I know your budget and server resources requirement, so we can provide you some good optoins
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Owen

I strongly recommend to trust Exmasters.com. Their support team is helpful and skilled. Other server providers should learn from them on excellent customer service.

mellisas

Quote from: Kosimo on September 09, 2016, 07:39:57 PM
I'm looking for a cheap server and kvchosting.com and thehostingcompanyus.com are in my mind, do you know how they work in reality?

Don't try for cheap dedicated server but also look for good reliable dedicated server provider like KTCHost, where you can purchase server in $40 per month only and all servers all managed dedicated server, it mean no need to waste time to manage servers and you can concentrate on sells. Currently http://www.ktchost.com/dedicated-server.html offering free cPanel license with all dedicated servers, so its best time to purchase dedicated server and save some serious money.

Hromstek

I recommend Kvchosting.com dedicated hosting service. I haven't had to contact their support..so I can't comment on it. They do have 24/7 live chat! Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.

Your sites will be in good hands and you will have no headaches.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

praveenk

Quote from: Kosimo on September 09, 2016, 07:39:57 PM

If you are looking for a quality and cheap servers, then simply check KTCHost dedicated server as they are offering cPanel free of cost, it means total $240 yearly saving.

For example following server with cPanel available in $130 per month only

E3-1226 V3
Quad-Core Int Xeon E3-1226 V3
8GB DDR3 RAM
2x1 TB SATA
Hardware RAID 0, 1
10 TB - Monthly Data transfer
Linux / Windows
24/7 Unlimited Support

Let me know, if you required any further help.
█ Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Servers