• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

low cost dedicated server

Started by Kosimo, September 12, 2016, 06:43:11 PM

Kosimo

Comparing servers from warez-host.com and hostingsource.com, which host would you stick to and why?

AnushreeShah

Go for more options such as CtrlS, Rackbank etc

Ribery

I hosted with warez-host.com for a year before moving to back to a dedicated server for all my sites.
Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

mellisas

Can you please let me know, your resources requirement and control panel which you are looking to purchase with new dedicated server, so I can provide you some good options.

Awaiting your reply.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Gerich

Cheap servers are available from hostingsource.com, the combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world.

mellisas

Quote from: Kosimo on September 12, 2016, 06:43:11 PM
Comparing servers from warez-host.com and hostingsource.com, which host would you stick to and why?

You can try http://www.ktchost.com/dedicated-server.html as they are providing free cPanel license life time in affordable price for life time.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider