• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Best provider for Joomla hosting?

Started by AnushreeShah, September 16, 2016, 02:41:54 PM

AnushreeShah

Hey.. May I know the best provider for Joomla hosting?

Ribery

I can recommend Hostwinds.com ssd web hosting. They are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Dewlance

Host on any normal hosting company. I never look for specialized hosting company and always host my site on any good company. Before hosting you can ask to provider that If their server support Joomla or not.
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

HoipY

Plans from hostingsource.com are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
There are many useful resources in their plans to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Support is online around the clock. Their Uptime is high and SSD technology is a plus from them.

Hromstek

Take a look at Kvchosting.com

We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

mellisas

For joomla hosting, you can select any reliable webhosting provider like http://www.ktchost.com and host joomla website, no need to pay extra for joomla website.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Kosimo

I second hostingsource.com.
This company is unique in many aspects and they are worth every cent you pay for their IT services.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Rispotech

Quote from: AnushreeShah on September 16, 2016, 02:41:54 PM
Hey.. May I know the best provider for Joomla hosting?

Looks like swissns.ch is one of tbe best hosts in terms of hosting wordpress, e-commerce and Joomla web sites.
They offer nice features, tools, scripts for running sites and stay focused on business. Everything is running ok.

smithcole

Joomla hosting !! i didn't know. is this any hosting. i am using ASP.NET Hosting from "myasp(dot)net" since a year. but i don't have knowledge about this.

Cheston

===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

HoipY

I'd advise you to use services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com, servers are well-supported for 24 hours and SSD technology makes load speed fast.
Plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.

mellisas

I would like to recommend you, don't go for specifically Joomla hosting because Joomla run on any server without any issue, therefore no need to purchase Joomla hosting. You can purchase any https://www.ktchost.com/cpanel-web-hosting.html cPanel plan as its available in affordable rates with unbelievable features.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider