• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need to host phpBB forum discussion board

Started by Cheston, October 24, 2016, 04:39:28 PM

Cheston

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux hosting.
What your views on Hostplay.com and their linux vps hosting deals? Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I can highly recommend Kvchosting.com ssd vps plans.
Any time you need help they are there for you.
Price seems very competitive! Can add that it is rock-solid web host!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Ryan

Webhosting UK Com Ltd. (WHUK), a renowned web hosting company in the UK since 2001, offers professional grade VPS hosting service over Dell hardware hosted in Tier IV datacenter facility with Free migration, No Setup fees, NO contracts, Free 24/7/365 support and 99.99% uptime.
Also, it is offering FREE Addons with any web hosting plan.
Initiate a live chat with one of our friendly sales advisors to avail up to 20% discount immediately.

Owen

I've done research and can say ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Ribery

You can get nice hosting at cheap price if you contact SolVPS.com team.

They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

AmarInfotech

My Opinion is ViUX.com. It describes your solutions related to your all query.