• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Who is the Best windows hosting?

Started by JamesHayden, October 25, 2016, 05:25:39 PM

JamesHayden

In the market lots of host provider available. But from them who is the best? My opinion is if the customer satisfies with the service then the service provider is the best for him, like my friend. He like "mywindowshosting(dot)com" so they are best for him. What is your opinion?

Hromstek

I can also recommend Hostingsource.com windows ssd hosting solutions if you need reliable service.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I can recommend hostwinds ssd hosting solutions.
- Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

Cheston

If you need reliable offshore windows hosting, can highly recommend warez-host.com and their services.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Server locations: Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Sweden.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

AmarInfotech

Ribery

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I want to say that SolVPS.com is the best option for getting both Linux and Windows hosting.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

UncensoredHosting

There is nothing such as "Best" hosting provider. There is the host that suits you needs the most. I will not recommend you any specific provider, just go to the google and find reviews about Windows Hosting Providers, and find one that meets your requirements.

techsophia

I recommends you AccuWebHosting.Com Best they are THE best in Hosting Providers. We should focus on the Hosting which is best in Up timing, Server Response time and the most important thing http://Price.

There basic plan starts at 3.18$ and VPS starts at 12$.

There VPS Plan includes:

1GB Guaranteed RAM

40GB RAID6 SSD Storage

2 vCPU Cores

250GB Bandwidth

1 IP Address

Weekly Backups

Fully Managed VPS

7 Days Money Back Guarantee

I am using their services and i am very happy with them.Never faced server down time or any issue like that.They are very cheap and provides best hosting experience.

So you should try them.Here is a link and you will get 15% of Discount using this link:

Join AccuWebHosting

Madison444

I'm going to renovate my site using ui elements kit from https://www.templatemonster.com/ui-kits.php, also I think about changing my web hosting. This service is supposed to meet all my requirements. I found several posts where people were satisfied with this hosting. Maybe I should give it a try. I'll think about it. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

leviowen

Hello

You have to use https://www.wizzhosting.co.uk/. They are providing best services and results to their clients.And i am using it last two years and i have great services.Go ahead try it.