Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Who is the Best windows hosting?(Read 824 times)

Who is the Best windows hosting? on: October 25, 2016, 05:25:39 PM
In the market lots of host provider available. But from them who is the best? My opinion is if the customer satisfies with the service then the service provider is the best for him, like my friend. He like "mywindowshosting(dot)com" so they are best for him. What is your opinion?

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 06:06:16 PM
Try considering Libertyvps.net windows web hosting solutions. 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

All in all, I'm very pleased.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 03:23:19 PM
   I'd say ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 03:00:35 PM
I can also recommend Hostingsource.com windows ssd hosting solutions if you need reliable service.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 04:41:27 PM
I recommend to use ViUX.com without hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for windows apps. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 06:56:11 PM
I can recommend hostwinds ssd hosting solutions.
 - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
 - helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 06:47:12 PM
If you need reliable offshore windows hosting, can highly recommend warez-host.com and their services.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Server locations: Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Sweden.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 11:05:45 AM
I think Libertyvps.net is the best window hosting.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 02:59:33 PM
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I want to say that SolVPS.com is the best option for getting both Linux and Windows hosting.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 07:34:13 PM
There is nothing such as "Best" hosting provider. There is the host that suits you needs the most. I will not recommend you any specific provider, just go to the google and find reviews about Windows Hosting Providers, and find one that meets your requirements.

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 05:51:06 PM
I recommends you AccuWebHosting.Com Best they are THE best in Hosting Providers. We should focus on the Hosting which is best in Up timing, Server Response time and the most important thing http://Price.

There basic plan starts at 3.18$ and VPS starts at 12$.

There VPS Plan includes:

1GB Guaranteed RAM

40GB RAID6 SSD Storage

2 vCPU Cores

250GB Bandwidth

1 IP Address

Weekly Backups

Fully Managed VPS

7 Days Money Back Guarantee

I am using their services and i am very happy with them.Never faced server down time or any issue like that.They are very cheap and provides best hosting experience.

So you should try them.Here is a link and you will get 15% of Discount using this link:

Join AccuWebHosting

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 04:51:01 PM
I'm going to renovate my site using ui elements kit from https://www.templatemonster.com/ui-kits.php, also I think about changing my web hosting. This service is supposed to meet all my requirements. I found several posts where people were satisfied with this hosting. Maybe I should give it a try. I'll think about it. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Re: Who is the Best windows hosting? Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 06:14:19 PM
Hello

You have to use https://www.wizzhosting.co.uk/. They are providing best services and results to their clients.And i am using it last two years and i have great services.Go ahead try it.

Tags: