• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Alternative for WHMCS

Started by WebhostingTalk, October 26, 2016, 06:17:12 PM

WebhostingTalk

Hi,

I just got an email from WHMCS stating that they will be increasing the monthly license cost. They will now charge based on total active clients and I have more than 250 active clients so this will increase my monthly license cost as well.

I am not using much module in WHMCS and I am looking for low cost alternative to WHMCS. Do you have any recommendation?

Thanks,!

Kailash

If you are not looking for lots of modules, Blesta is a good alternative. You can refer our article on Blesta.

- Kailash

mellisas

Its always better to use WHMCS as its having great features as compare to other billing portals.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

neckozenica

hi,

1- BILLmanager is a highly customizable and flexible billing platform for hosting businesses with full scope of functionality for client management, billing & support.

2. Nukern is an automated billing and cloud provisioning platform for web hosts and digital agencies.

3. Complete client management, billing & support software. BoxBilling is free and will always be free!

sankalppatil

1. BILLmanager: BILLmanager is a highly customizable billing software for hosting and IaaS business with the full scope of functionality for billing, service provisioning, the client.
2. Blesta: Blesta is professional client management, billing, and support software.