• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Fast server. I have what I need. Hostslayer.com is great

Started by Hromstek, November 02, 2016, 04:06:55 PM

Hromstek

Hostslayer.com is far from being the cheapest in the market, especially after their first year promotion ends. However, I think this reliable web host is the perfect blend of price/performance/service.

The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
All in all, I'm very satisfied customer and the fact that I'm still here paying 2-3x from previous year speaks volume.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

smithcole

Hi,
I agree with you That Hostlayer is a good hosting service provider as like as MyASP.net. It also offers good packages with an affordable price.
Thank you.

JamesHayden

Hi,
I have hosted my business with Mywindowshosting.com which is providing a faster server. But some of my friends are using Hostlayer & according to them, it's a good hosting service provider as well as mine.
Thank you

Madison444

I'm a newbie in web design, I've been learning by myself with the help of a great dictionary from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/ultimate-creative-dictionary-web-designers/. But I think that I have to practise in order to improve my skills, so I'm going to build a website and need a good hosting service. I'm glad that I've found this thread as this information is useful for me. Thanks for sharing, guys!