• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

SSD shared hosting at low price....

Started by Kosimo, November 07, 2016, 07:55:30 PM

Kosimo

Comparing SSD shared plans from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com, which account would you buy and why?

Owen

I suggest to deal with Kvchosting.com SSD plans. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.

Cheston

Hostingsource.com will definitely serve your demands.
- Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
- Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me, I like it very much.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

No Doubt, Kvchosting.com are simply the best at what they do.
No doubt. The downtime is absolutely microscopic when there is a problem.
For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth it. For shared hosting, the support alone is worth what you would pay.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Thechipper

The best ssd shared hosting service according to my experience is 4Goodhosting.com. Their servers are solid and works perfectly. Pricing is extremely low. Support is 24 active and I have receive fast and accurate responses. My support email has been responded in just few minutes. I have transferred all my site files by the help of support agents. They helped me without any hesitation. Very fantastic host!