Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Help please. Linux or windows reselling?(Read 248 times)

Help please. Linux or windows reselling? on: November 22, 2016, 02:58:54 PM
Hello,
I would like to say that I decided to start reselling. What is better to start: Linux and Windows?
The reason for my request is that I am planning to use kvchosting.com ssd web hosting service.

What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Help please. Linux or windows reselling? Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 03:19:01 PM
That depends on your client base. If you are targeting WordPress, Joomla etc. websites, you should go for Linux hosting. If wish to offer Microsoft technologies i.e. ASP.Net, SQL server etc., you can go for Windows hosting. WordPress, Joomla etc. should work on Windows platform as well.

- Kailash

Re: Help please. Linux or windows reselling? Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 06:02:24 PM
If you looking for really good service & support, signup with kvchosting.com ssd hosting service.
One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: Help please. Linux or windows reselling? Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 02:14:43 PM
Why not to start reselling both Linux and Windows reselling?

Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand, no more signing up to forums to get a bunch of nonsensical answers or scouring the internet, a simple email away and they will provide all the details I need.

Kvchosting.com will be good choice!
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Help please. Linux or windows reselling? Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 05:04:48 PM
Linux web hosting is more preferable I think.

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Kvchosting.com is reliable web hosting provider.
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

Tags: