• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Help please. Linux or windows reselling?

Started by Hromstek, November 22, 2016, 02:58:54 PM

Hromstek

Hello,
I would like to say that I decided to start reselling. What is better to start: Linux and Windows?
The reason for my request is that I am planning to use kvchosting.com ssd web hosting service.

What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Kailash

That depends on your client base. If you are targeting WordPress, Joomla etc. websites, you should go for Linux hosting. If wish to offer Microsoft technologies i.e. ASP.Net, SQL server etc., you can go for Windows hosting. WordPress, Joomla etc. should work on Windows platform as well.

- Kailash

Ribery

If you looking for really good service & support, signup with kvchosting.com ssd hosting service.
One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Rispotech

Linux web hosting is more preferable I think.

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Kvchosting.com is reliable web hosting provider.
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

manoharparakh

If you want go with any one opensource applications such as PHP/Mysql, then go with Linux. If you prefer any microsoft apps, then go with Windows

Alan

Both Windows VPS and Linux VPS have a lot to offer, but it is important to remember that they are targeted at specific user groups.
If your developers work on ASP.net or PHP, then Windows is the right way to go, if your applications run on PERL, Python or Ruby, the preferred choice should be Linux. Future read on how to choose between Windows vs Linux >> https://www.mondoze.com/blog/uncategorized/windows-vps-vs-linux-vps-which-one-is-for-you

ownwebservers1

The best reseller hosting is both. Choose OwnWebServers if you're looking for the greatest reseller hosting package at an affordable price. One of the more reasonably priced US reseller hosting providers.

Akshay_M

Reseller Hosting Linux

A Reseller Hosting setup that is hosted on a Linux OS is known as a Linux Reseller Hosting. The Linux Operating System (OS) is one of the most popular platforms in the world. Linux is widely known for being one of the most reliable computer ecosystems in the world. It is incredibly secure and open-source. It also offers a variety of distributions and once again is installed on as many systems as you like. It is also easier to install, as compared to other Operating Systems. Linux is widely appreciated by developers for its ability to scale with your needs. Its open-sourced nature also allows it to adapt to most environments.

Reseller Hosting Windows

Windows Reseller Hosting is when the Reseller Hosting setup is run on the Windows OS. Like Linux, Windows is one of the most popular Operating Systems in the world and comes with a lot of benefits. It is extremely easy to use, and many people are reluctant to make the switch after using Windows for years. Furthermore, Windows OS offers a wide selection of software to fit your needs. Windows Hosting is also incredibly easy to set up and also offers easy configuration.