Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Need dedicated server package in Singapore(Read 310 times)

Need dedicated server package in Singapore on: November 22, 2016, 03:08:40 PM
Looking for hosting in Singapore that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
What can you tell me about superbithost.com and its hosting services?

Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Need dedicated server package in Singapore Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 06:54:22 PM
I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of superbithost.com offshore web hosting services:
 - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
 - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Re: Need dedicated server package in Singapore Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 03:41:34 PM
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

I like superbithost.com due to their reasonable pricing, stable servers and super fast speed.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: Need dedicated server package in Singapore Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 06:56:45 PM
Think that it will be reasonable to check out some alternatives. Say QHoster.com will be good option.
They have helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me, I like it very much.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Need dedicated server package in Singapore Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 02:39:22 PM
+ vote for superbithost.com
As far as the up-time, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Tags: