• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need dedicated server package in Singapore

Started by Hromstek, November 22, 2016, 03:08:40 PM

Hromstek

Looking for hosting in Singapore that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
What can you tell me about superbithost.com and its hosting services?

Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of superbithost.com offshore web hosting services:
- patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Ribery

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

I like superbithost.com due to their reasonable pricing, stable servers and super fast speed.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Think that it will be reasonable to check out some alternatives. Say QHoster.com will be good option.
They have helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me, I like it very much.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!