Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
shared account from a trustworthy provider (Read 292 times)

shared account from a trustworthy provider on: November 24, 2016, 08:51:39 PM
Hosting.co.uk.com and iFastNet.com provide attractive shared accounts on sweet terms and I hesitate which way is better to follow?
What do you think? 

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:01:10 PM
I think you should have more reliable options. According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 09:01:37 PM

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:44:09 PM
I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

For me, digitalserver.com.mx is the best place for getting shared hosting accounts with real Mexican Ips.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 05:44:18 PM
Pretty good shared ssd hosting plans offered by kvchosting.com team.
Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 04:23:33 PM
  I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 04:53:10 PM
Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 06:51:15 PM
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.
Use them to meet all your needs.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 05:51:22 PM
I have been with Hostwinds.com for just 8 months, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 05:10:48 PM
 I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Re: shared account from a trustworthy provider Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 11:07:21 AM
Hello according to me Hosting.co.uk.com is good for me. But if you want I would give you some more additional information regarding this. For more than one year I am using the windows hosting service of mywindowshosting.com which is a repudiated hosting company of California USA. It also provides many other type of hosting services. I am very happy that I never face any type of problem.

Tags: