• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

shared account from a trustworthy provider

Started by Gerich, November 24, 2016, 08:51:39 PM

Gerich

Hosting.co.uk.com and iFastNet.com provide attractive shared accounts on sweet terms and I hesitate which way is better to follow?
What do you think? 

HoipY

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

Ribery

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

For me, digitalserver.com.mx is the best place for getting shared hosting accounts with real Mexican Ips.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Pretty good shared ssd hosting plans offered by kvchosting.com team.
Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Rispotech

I have been with Hostwinds.com for just 8 months, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Owen

I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

JamesHayden

Hello according to me Hosting.co.uk.com is good for me. But if you want I would give you some more additional information regarding this. For more than one year I am using the windows hosting service of mywindowshosting.com which is a repudiated hosting company of California USA. It also provides many other type of hosting services. I am very happy that I never face any type of problem.

Thechipper

I never heard about your hosts. I would like to recommend 4goodhosting a trustworthy host. Their plans have enough resources to meet all your needs. Servers are reliable and exceptional. Pricing is low.Their customer service is really fast and professional based on my experience. They are always available and friendly no matter how small my questions are. Just give them a try.