• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need server! My requirements are 500 GBs...

Started by Cheston, December 08, 2016, 05:55:58 PM

Cheston

My requirements are 500 GBs - disk space. Server location - Bulgaria
I have found out Hostplay.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for bulletproof hosting service?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. Hostplay.com servers are located in:
Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Gerich

Servers from a2hosting.com can be suitable for your eeds, the OP.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Rispotech

Features are reasonably good, but the panel can be a pain sometimes. They use a custom Control Panel, but it is fairly well feature packed, and easy to use. It just takes getting used to. I've found their service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.

I would also recommend you to join HostPlay.com facebook community: facebook.com/HostPlayCom

Owen

I want to say that pmgchosting.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

Ribery

When I took over the responsibility for finding a new host company and uploading the sites myself a year ago, I needed help and the HostPlay.com guys were very patient. Also, I've seen no down time and their server is plenty fast.
Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!