Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
SSD VPS account is looked for ... (Read 381 times)

SSD VPS account is looked for ... on: December 16, 2016, 05:34:59 PM
SSD VPS deals from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are to my liking and I am in two minds which way is better to follow, what's your advice?

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 05:56:34 PM
I am happy. HostingSource.com is what all web hosting providers are supposed to be:
 - cool network and server uptime,
 - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
 - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
 - cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 06:07:26 PM
  To my mind Hostwinds.com would be perfect option for your demands. Support tickets are always answered promptly and clarification provided whenever needed. Server performance is outstanding.

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 06:51:38 PM
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish. With Hostingsource.com, everything is fast.
I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 05:52:18 PM
   If you are in search of ssd vps hosting you can use Kvchosting.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 03:00:24 PM
I was looking for a host that will provide a good ssd vps account and was very lucky to have found Hostingsource.com. Must say that it is great web host with friendly support. I have encountered support several times about my site and they have gotten back to me, almost instantly.
Pricing is really competitive..

Check their FB page: facebook.com/HostingSource
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 05:41:15 PM
 According to my research Kvchosting.com hosting plans are trustworthy. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.

Re: SSD VPS account is looked for ... Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 05:32:42 PM
 As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Tags: