• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

How to create link wheel seo ?

Started by bhavnasingh482, December 16, 2016, 06:52:48 PM

bhavnasingh482

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that How to create link wheel seo ? tell me guys..

Ryan

There are many link wheel strategies to follow and by which you can get boost in your rankings in SERPs. Main action you can take is to select more number of free web 2.0 blogs to create a link wheel because after creating whole link wheel, if you want to add more blogs then it will be hard to re-connect links.

aimeusdietger

Link wheel is not a strategy I would recommend at this time, it is an old strategy that used to work very well but not anymore.

Thechipper

Link wheel creation is a technique in which you have to create a wheel of links and you have to give link to main blog also from other blogs.

RH-Calvin

The Link Wheel is a complex link building strategy designed to help you improve your search engine optimization, to rank your website better in the search engines and to get more targeted traffic. To build a link wheel you need to create a circular pattern of links which flow from one website to another and then finally they all link to your website. This circular pattern increases the link juice which all the linking sites provide to your main website and this is why the link wheel is more powerful than any other link building method.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting | Unmetered Bandwidth