Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Looking for server in EU (Sweden)(Read 243 times)

Looking for server in EU (Sweden) on: December 20, 2016, 03:01:14 PM
My requirements are:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $200/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Sweden can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about HostPlay.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

What host would you choose?
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 04:43:15 PM
 My suggestion is Okayservers.com deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 06:50:35 PM
Can't say enough good things about Hostplay.com. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Check out their facebook page: facebook.com/HostPlayCom

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 03:02:36 PM
I am very satisfied with HostPlay.com. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 05:00:07 PM
I suggest you to use RapidDedi.com that is providing top level customer care and really great server performance with nice features included.

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 04:45:46 PM
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostplay.com

It is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have dedicated hosting account) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 03:15:06 PM
  I recommend to rely on Okayservers.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 08:35:30 PM
Hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk are proven to be the best EU server providers.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 03:20:21 PM
The techs at dcxv.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
I would STRONGLY recommend them to anyone that is setting up a website.
Their dedicated servers look affordable.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Looking for server in EU (Sweden) Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 03:03:53 PM
There is no better option than Okayservers.com to purchase fast and stable server at reasonable price. I love their featured plans and kind responsive staff.

Tags: