• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for stable server. In US

Started by Ribery, October 18, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

Ribery

My requirements are:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $100/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in US can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about HostingSource.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
Any information on Hostwinds.com server stability and speed?

What host would you choose?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

mellisas

With such lower budget you will receive unmanged dedicated servers or very basic processor, if you are technically sound then you can go with the unmanaged dedicated servers.

If you are looking for a managed dedicated server then increase your budget little more like $120 to $180, with managed dedicated servers you can concentrate on sales instead of managing server issue.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Cheston

Transferred all my sites to hostwinds.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Gerich

Use servers from hostingsource.com with no hesitations.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

HoipY

Quality and cheap servers can be got from hostingsource.com.
Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.

Hromstek

==>> QHoster.com offer high end servers in the US.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

mellisas

If you are technically sound, then only go with unmanaged dedicated server else its always better to purchase dedicated servers as they are available in only $120 per month at KTCHost but server located in UK.

Quad-Core Int Xeon E3-1226 V3
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x1 TB SATA
Hardware RAID 0, 1
15 TB - Monthly Data transfer
Linux / Windows
24/7 Unlimited Support

Let me know, if you required any further information.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

JamesHayden

Hi it is good that you want to use stable server. You can find many suggestions by searching in Google. I also want to add some information that I am using the hosting service of mywindowshosting.com and still I am not facing any problem. So while you choosing any hosting service then choose carefully.

HoipY

Hostingsource.com is worth your attention.
Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance.
Support is second to none.

scottweb

Hostnextra's all servers orignally stored at Dallas,TX - USA. It growing fast and quickly risen to leadership in the hosting industry due to our customer-focused mission.  Our network is built for the enterprise and priced for the small business.The public network connects your servers to the Internet through multiple Tier 1 carriers.
Visit www.hostnextra.com and grab your dedicated server

Kosimo

Hostingsource.com is considered to be the best in delivering servers in a webmaster-friendly manner.
24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don't play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.