• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for server in EU (Sweden)

Started by Hromstek, December 20, 2016, 03:01:14 PM

Hromstek

My requirements are:
RAM: 16GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $200/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Sweden can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about HostPlay.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?

What host would you choose?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Can't say enough good things about Hostplay.com. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Check out their facebook page: facebook.com/HostPlayCom

Ribery

I am very satisfied with HostPlay.com. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostplay.com

It is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have dedicated hosting account) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

There is no better option than Okayservers.com to purchase fast and stable server at reasonable price. I love their featured plans and kind responsive staff.