• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap VPS account to sign up with ...

Started by Kosimo, November 08, 2016, 09:21:17 PM

Kosimo

A2hosting.com and Qhoster.com VPS accounts are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, what is that?

Cheston

I highly recommend QHoster.com vps hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.
It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

smithcole

Now I am using "myasp(dot)net" and I feel  it's good for me.  Because If I have any problem they fixed it very first. I am also suggesting some of my friend. i don't have any idea about VPS account.

Gerich

I vote for a2hosting.com, VPS hosting from them brings the power and features of a dedicated server at a much lower price point and  all of their VPS hosting plans include full root access, allowing you to customize the VPS to your specific needs.
FASTSRVR is their discount.

JamesHayden

Hi sorry friend I do not have enough idea about VPS hosting, but I want to some other information which will be beneficial for you. For more than one year I am using the windows hosting service of Mywindowshosting.com, which is one of the best hosting companies of USA. I never face any type of problems and their technical team is always present to help you. It also provides VPS hosting. If you have any questions to ask then you can contact with them.