• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS account to sign up with ...

Started by HoipY, December 28, 2016, 06:59:42 PM

HoipY

Comparing VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com, which host would you have a deal with?
And why? Share your standpoints of them please. 

Ribery

What are your specific requirements? Disk space, Bandwidth, OS (linux or windows)?

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down. So, I would like to draw your attention to these hosts:
1) Kvchosting.com
2) Rareservers.com
They offer really nice ssd vps hosting packages at good rates.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kosimo

Hostsailor.com VPS deals are worth trying.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

Cheston

==>> Hostwinds - this is the host you can rely on in any situation!

The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

IMHO, libertyvps.net is perfect in terms of pricing for getting vps hosting deals.

I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

According to my research Kvchosting.com hosting plans are trustworthy. Their services are low-cost and provided with huge variety of useful free features. Support is available and helpful.