Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
managed cloud web hosting providers?(Read 285 times)

managed cloud web hosting providers? on: January 10, 2017, 01:35:40 PM
I am looking for cheap managed cloud web hosting provider that can be good for hosting e-commerce site.

I have seen that SolVPS.com have good reputation for providing managed cloud web hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for e-commerce hosting?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: managed cloud web hosting providers? Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:54:29 PM
I have not been disappointed. SolVPS.com is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: managed cloud web hosting providers? Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 05:00:24 PM
Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose SolVPS.com services. Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
The price is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them a try. Highly recommended!

Re: managed cloud web hosting providers? Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 04:16:13 PM
I have noticed that SolVPS.com started to offer other special: coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: managed cloud web hosting providers? Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
After reading customer hosting reviews about SolVPS service, I decided to give them a try.. Now I am very pleased to deal with them. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. If you have a problem. They will be there to help you.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: managed cloud web hosting providers? Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 02:00:45 PM
Slovps is fine but you can go for some other one also , i searched and find that there are many that provide better facility than the one you are talking about...

Tags: