• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

managed cloud web hosting providers?

Started by Cheston, January 10, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

Cheston

I am looking for cheap managed cloud web hosting provider that can be good for hosting e-commerce site.

I have seen that SolVPS.com have good reputation for providing managed cloud web hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for e-commerce hosting?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I have not been disappointed. SolVPS.com is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose SolVPS.com services. Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
The price is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them a try. Highly recommended!

Ribery

I have noticed that SolVPS.com started to offer other special: coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

willamson

Slovps is fine but you can go for some other one also , i searched and find that there are many that provide better facility than the one you are talking about...

Ryan

If you are looking for cheap and reliable cloud web hosting providers then I think I can help you. The best web hosting is nothing but excellent services, support, and speed.
If you want a fast, reliable and supportive web hosting provider then I would like to suggest the following names :

Webhosting UK (WHUK)
eUKHost
[urlhttps://www.webhosting.uk.com]bodHost[/url]

here are some things which you need to consider before using any web hosting service:

1. Performance Speed
2. Page Loading
3. Security
4. Support
5. Customer review

hasanraza

Quote from: Cheston on January 10, 2017, 01:35:40 PM
I am looking for cheap managed cloud web hosting provider that can be good for hosting e-commerce site.

I have seen that SolVPS.com have good reputation for providing managed cloud web hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for e-commerce hosting?

I would suggest you to go for Kyup

Ron Weasley

I know people have don't much time to repair their home roof and roof is the important part of a house you will get problem like leaking after raining but Slate Roofing Yorkshire is a best company in UK they have experience worker in the company and no payment until 100% satisfied...

joypatel

Shopify create an online store in a minute. It is a leading cloud-based E-commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We always save your time and effort by integration your Shopify order data with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. It will also sync multichannel inventory and shipping as well.

Jahanzaib

Cloud web hosting uses a virtual network of cloud servers to host a single site. It is different from traditional hosting, which stores one or multiple sites on a single server. The primary benefit of cloud hosting is reliability. When one cloud server is down, other servers can take its place to keep the website online. It is also less prone to hardware failure, and webmasters can scale their hosting resources as needed to anticipate traffic spikes.

Hostnoc is one of the cheapest and most convenient hosting providers that offer cloud hosting, VPS, VPN and dedicated servers, all packed with numerous features and first-rate cyber security at the most affordable prices.