Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Looking for cheap hosting in Mexico  (Read 923 times)

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Looking for cheap hosting in Mexico
« on: January 10, 2017, 01:37:02 PM »
I require your help to find any possible info on digitalserver.com.mx MX cheap hosting services.
Need: over 10 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for cheap hosting in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:20:23 PM »
QHoster.com is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.

I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 02:47:59 PM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get digitalserver.com.mx is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »
Why don't you use a plan from ifastnet.com?!
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are low. Suport is online for 24 hours.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 05:07:29 PM »
The most impressive aspect of digitalserver.com.mx is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »
==> http://superbithost.com/

Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

Offline jcage

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 05:01:06 PM »
I am looking for some good hosting for my Wordpress website I have recently created with the help of the themes from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php What can you guys recommend me? Thanks in advance for the help
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: