• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for cheap hosting in Mexico

Started by Cheston, January 10, 2017, 01:37:02 PM

Cheston

I require your help to find any possible info on digitalserver.com.mx MX cheap hosting services.
Need: over 10 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get digitalserver.com.mx is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Gerich

Why don't you use a plan from ifastnet.com?!
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are low. Suport is online for 24 hours.

Rispotech

The most impressive aspect of digitalserver.com.mx is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host.

Ribery

==> http://superbithost.com/

Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

jcage

I am looking for some good hosting for my Wordpress website I have recently created with the help of the themes from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php What can you guys recommend me? Thanks in advance for the help