• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Searching for reliable ssd vps host with 60 gbs of HD

Started by Cheston, January 10, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

Cheston

I require your help to find any possible info on hostwinds.com cheap ssd vps hosting services.
Need: over 60 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

When signing up with such a cheap provider, I was initially concerned about reliability and customer service, but both have been excellent. I have experienced no downtime in the last 4 months, and customer service has been excellent.

Give Hostwinds.com a try - they know what they do!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

I am sure that Hostwinds is the best fit for any webmaster who is looking for trustworthy service, decent uptime and highest performance. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.

Rispotech

I have been using hostwinds.com for 5 weeks for many different sites. They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the phone on a weekend within minutes...who then had tier 2 tech support fix my issue within 45 minutes!
That is only the case because they helped lift me and my business up.

vpscheap

Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a hosting which creates an environment of dedicated server within shared server. VPS has gained popularity because of its cost-effective nature, as compared to dedicated hosting. This server is secure, reliable and performs better than shared hosting. Also, in VPS user get access to server, which allow him to install any application and do some changes without approaching the hosting provider.

I suggest you VPSCheap they provide fast secure cheap reliable VPS web hosting services at a reasonable price. Their VPS hosting comes with Fast Virtual Servers. Unlimited Transfer.Pure SSD Storage.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

Swisshosting

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!