Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
best hosting for worpdress(Read 451 times)

best hosting for worpdress on: January 11, 2017, 04:06:57 PM
 One of my friends started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan perfectly suitable for wordpress based websites.
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found ViUX.com, can I rely on their wordpress hosting account? What about their stability?

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 08:30:38 PM
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Use them to meet all  your needs, the OP.
Prices are low.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:24:44 PM
Can say that Dailyrazor.com have always done a good job for us.
Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 08:49:20 PM
The best Wordpress-friendly hosting provider is iFastNet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is helpful and active for 24 hours. 

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 04:12:12 AM
If I were you, I will go with 4Goodhosting.com. Their pricing is reasonable. I would like to share my experience as i have been using them since 2013. These guys provide reliable, 100% server uptime. Support is exceptional. They are able to respond any of my support questions in few minutes. I am very happy and satisfied! Perfect for my blog.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 05:04:49 PM
I would recommend kvchosting.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Slightly pricier, but excellent service - I had domain name/DNS resolution problems which they sorted out within 2 hours of my query!
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 04:47:51 PM
I suggest you to do research on their services with the help of review websites. According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 05:02:31 PM
Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at Viux.com. I tend to place fairly technical support calls. In over 50 support calls (almost never for a problem, almost always for an implementation or coding question) I have never (ever) had worse than 15 min first response, usually with an appropriate resolution. Calls that took longer clearly needed to take longer.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 07:38:50 PM
Almost each shared hosting is good for wordpress. You have to search for a host which allows you to change the PHP version per folder, because many plugins needs such changes

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 04:27:43 PM
  I suggest to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 05:05:31 PM
 I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 05:02:38 PM
What can you recommend me for my Wordpress website which I made using the themes from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php I will appreciate any help from you, guys. I don't know much about hosting...

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 05:41:27 PM
I have hosted with ServerCake SSD Wordpress Hosting, They offered me ample of features like Dedicated Resources ( Ram, Cpu Speed), CloudLinux OS, CloudFlare CDN with reliable performance.

Their massive support helped me in all aspects when I faced even small issues, Before hosting with SeverCake my site was very slow but after when I have moved to SSD, I realized a drastic change in my website 300% faster.

Friends! I recommend SSD Hosting For High Traffic or Small E-commerce websites to have speed output.

Re: best hosting for worpdress Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 05:46:47 PM
It's good that I've found this thread as I want to build a website with Wordpress. Now I'm working on my first site using one of the Joomla templates. I didn't think that there was a difference between hosting for Wordpress and for website builders. But it is because I'm a newbie in web design. Thanks for sharing experience!