Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
A right server to buy ...(Read 499 times)

A right server to buy ... on: January 18, 2017, 08:23:49 PM
A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com provide attractive for my servers and I'm in two minds which way is better to follow?
What do you think?

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:49:25 PM
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Personally I would choose a2hosting.com and their website hosting solutions. Their services are based on quality.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 05:09:01 PM
I strongly believe that hostingsource.com is one of the best places to get dedicated servers:
Xeon E5 2670 - 12 Cores CPU
RAM - 16GB, SSD Storage - 200GB - SSD (H/W RAID - 1), Transfer - 20TB
Price - $59/mo (1st month discounted price - $29.5/mo)
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 07:59:22 PM
Hostingsource.com is the only company I'd have a deal with.
They have a сutting edge technology and plans which are full-featured.
Support is online around the clock. 

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 03:14:15 PM
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with dcxv.com web host.
Their pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for dedicated servers. Their features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot, so I decided to give them a try.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 04:15:56 PM
i believe you should compare offers and choose the best. According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 03:22:07 PM
If you are in search of quality hosting you should use server deals from Okayservers.com. You will get solid server,s featured plans and helpful support with all needed features.

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 03:01:33 PM
I'd like to say a1dedicatedservers.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 04:49:46 PM
I initially chose hostingsource.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
hey have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. In conclusion, I am very pleased!
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: A right server to buy ... Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 11:39:37 AM
A2hosting.com and hostingsource.com provide attractive for my servers and I'm in two minds which way is better to follow?
What do you think?

Is there any special reason because of that you are looking to purchase from a2hosting or hostingsource because they are too much costly as compare to other quality Dedicated Server provider in market in affordable price, for example KTCHost they are offering Life time 50% Discount on cPanel license and Server range start from $65 per month only with feature like Hardware RAID.

Hope above information will be useful for you.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Tags: