• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Choosing a right VPS account ...

Started by Gerich, January 24, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

Gerich

Qhoster.com and Hostsailor.com provide attractive VPS deals in Europe and I wonder which way is better to have a deal with?
What do you think?

HoipY

I vote for hostsailor.com.
The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable  services to anyone else! Just unbelievable. Thanks a lot.

Thechipper

If you are looking for reliable VPS hosting, you can use 4goodhosting.com. They offer vps hosting with reasonable pricing. I've been with this service for almost 2 years now and so far, my customers has been very satisfied with the stable performance. This company provides perfect uptime guarantee and 24 hours customer service via phone, chat or email.

Ribery

I highly recommend QHoster.com VPS hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.
It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.

+ Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

When I was looking for a VPS, QHoster.com seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
On top of all that their prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!