Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Wordpress hositng provider is looked for (Read 352 times)

Wordpress hositng provider is looked for on: February 02, 2017, 08:11:55 PM
Do you believe that iFastNet.com is the best Wordpress hosting provider?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:38:48 PM
I decided to give hostwinds.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 03:09:43 PM
Check out services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great wordpress hosting deals.

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Dcxv.com is the best I have ever used before. Their website hosting solutions look affordable.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 05:20:02 PM
 I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 07:46:22 PM
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 02:39:18 PM
Try considering KVChosting.com and their ssd wordpress hosting deals.

This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 04:32:29 PM
    Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get wordpress hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 05:24:12 PM
I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 05:01:48 PM
I will need a good hosting too for my website. I have used some templates from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php for it. But I don't know which hosting to use now. Can you please help me?

Re: Wordpress hositng provider is looked for Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 01:37:00 PM
Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

Tags: