Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Dedicated server is in need ...(Read 400 times)

Dedicated server is in need ... on: February 03, 2017, 06:49:42 PM
I'm looking for a decent and reliable server provider and two hosts are in my mind - a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za. Which host seems more attractive and profitable from your point of view?

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 02:40:11 PM
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

I can draw your attention to superbithost.com dedicated server hosting deals.
Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 03:43:51 PM
 My recommendation is RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 08:34:49 PM
Use yougottohaveithosting.co.za servers which work with no glitches.
Dedicated servers with up to /22 subnets are available from them.
9OJH0B8IH4 is a discount from them!

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 02:27:41 PM
I have seen pretty good dedicated servers offered by kvchosting.com and their team. Price starts from $89.99/mo.

Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
Customer support is responsive and helpful.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 04:04:07 PM
 I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 03:42:31 PM
 My suggestion is to use a1dedicatedservers.com. With them you will receive fast servers, stable ddos protected network and skilled responsive support.

Re: Dedicated server is in need ... Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 03:32:03 PM
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

You can rely on dcxv.com and their managed dedicated server hosting services.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Tags: