• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Dedicated server is in need ...

Started by Kosimo, February 03, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

Kosimo

I'm looking for a decent and reliable server provider and two hosts are in my mind - a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za. Which host seems more attractive and profitable from your point of view?

Cheston

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

I can draw your attention to superbithost.com dedicated server hosting deals.
Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

Ribery

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

You can rely on dcxv.com and their managed dedicated server hosting services.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!