• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

REQUIRE: 15 gbs of disk space

Started by Cheston, February 07, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

Cheston

REQUIRE: 15 gbs of disk space, 250 gbs of bandwidth, 24/7 skype support.

What your views on hostwinds ssd shared hosting deals?
Do they offer discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

You can rely on Hostwinds.com because of their time-tested service, helpful knowledgeable support and properly maintained servers.

Hromstek

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

It has been more than a year since I have been with hostwinds.com, and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Well, I must say hostwinds.com have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time. They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was.

Ribery

Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like hostwinds.com support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

jcage

I need such a hosting for my Wordpress website too. I have made it with the templates from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php What can you recommend me? I need it ASAP!