Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Help me to choose a right server at low prices (Read 407 times)

Help me to choose a right server at low prices on: February 15, 2017, 06:36:06 PM
I'm looking for a decent and reliable server and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za, which server is better to sign up with? Any ideas?

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 02:30:30 PM
Any specific server location?

Choose the host with servers located close to the target location of your audience.
I am quite happy using hostingsource.com dedicated web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
Dedicated Server - Intel I7 (4790) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 16GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: 25 TB
Price - $95/mo (1st month discounted price - $47.5/mo)
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 09:56:18 AM
I'm looking for a decent and reliable server and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and cloud.co.za, which server is better to sign up with? Any ideas?

Simply try KTCHost Dedicated servers as they are starting from $65 per month only with unbelievable  features like

* Powerful control Panel
* Cloudflare Support
* Let's Encrypt SSL Support
* R1Soft Remote Backup
* 24x7 Unlimited support instance
* 24x7 Server Monitoring
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 03:13:22 PM
I suggest to trust RapidDedi.com that are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run projects smoothly and reliably.

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 02:54:09 PM
I had to wait a year before writing my review of dcxv.com to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service. I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

Their ssd dedicated server plans look very attractive in terms of pricing and features.

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 04:20:51 PM
Maybe Superbithost.com?

Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight). Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, etc.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 03:30:39 PM
You can trust RapidDedi.com that are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run projects smoothly and reliably.

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 07:54:07 PM
Use servers from hostingsource.com, dealing with them I have faced no problems.
They're very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too.

Re: Help me to choose a right server at low prices Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 03:08:15 PM
I'd like to say Okayservers.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Tags: