• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

reseller hosting account in US?

Started by Rispotech, February 24, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

Rispotech

I require your help in choosing the right web host offering reseller hosting account in US.
I need 40 gbs of disk, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux, US server location.
What can you say about Kvchosting.com reliability? Any discounts?

please comment on this web host. I also need some alternatives to compare.

Ribery

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Very happy with Kvchosting.com, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Kvchosting.com is a very good hosting company so far. They have excellent support, and prices are good. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

ownwebservers1

Ownwebservers is a feature-packed reseller hosting service that offers a free SSL certificate and unlimited domains and email with each of its three tiers.

Best Features

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
24/7 Customer Supports
Unlimited Storage
and many more!

If you have any quries then we are avaliable for 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

m2host

M2Host offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. Our web hosting plan services are available across the globe. Our reseller hosting plans start at $8.25 per month. It includes services like enhanced SSD drives, free private nameservers, a WHMCS license, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Rasmusion

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience. Also choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.