• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Dailyrazor or Lionhost for my new e-shop?

Started by Ribery, March 02, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

Ribery

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The TWO I know are:

Dailyrazor.com and Lionhost.gr

But just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with these web hosts?

Any better variants?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

For me http://lionhost.gr/index.en.html have extremely fast network.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

LusoVPS

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

Hromstek

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to lionhost.gr was a clever decision...
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Madison444

I want to create a website for my business using one of the wordpress ecommerce themes. And I'm also looking for a web hosting. Some of my friends suggested me to try lionhost.gr, but I haven't decided yet. Having read your posts, I've found out that this hosting is popular enough. So, I think I'll try it. You have dispelled my doubts :) Thanks!

Rispotech

+ vote for lionhost.gr hosting deals.

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection.

Owen

To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for e-commerce hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.